#TheHyperNetwork

Social Media Marketing Agency

HyperLobby

Forum Home > SilkRoad > Adding a new instance

Nemesis

So my other thread got removed for no reason, maybe it was in the wrong section, anyway:

Im trying to add a new seperate instance, I got everything linked but when I try to teleport there I get this error on the gameserver:

[SR_GameServer] An Exception occurred in CGame::ProcessMessage() MsgID : bce6

Anyone could help me resolving it?

April 17, 2016 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Evobot

Which region are you trying ?

Nemesis

gm prison, -32744

Evobot

Well nothing hard, add _RefRegion db/media activate it in refregionbindassocserv and then just teleport there :)

April 17, 2016 at 5:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nemesis

If I set the type to 1 in refgameworld I get that error when I want to teleport there, If I set type to 0 it works but then its not an instance anymore.

Grimmania

Never messed around with instances a lot.. however if you are doing instances it would be logical that you have multiple GameWorldIDs. ... => _Refinstance_worldregion or whatever that table is called. You might need multiple entries there.

Nemesis

Yeah I have 2 worldids assigned to it, I pretty much got everything set up so at this point I dont really know whats wrong. I was hoping maybe someone would try to make it work and let me know what could have caused the error.

refgameworld

refgameworldconfig

refinstanceworldregion/startpos

refregion

refregionbindassocserver

teleport and teleport link (I have tp setup from ht teleporter to the dungeon and the dungeons destination has the correct worldid assigned to it)

April 17, 2016 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ginkm26

For the marketing of a business, you have to know the latest trends so that it becomes easy to connect with the potential customers. I personally think that social media platforms are the easiest ways to get connected with them and this is the reason I am just considering hiring the professional facebook ads services.

August 16, 2019 at 2:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
The Hyper Network - is a network that will help you grow your social presence. We allow you to look and choose who you want to like/subscribe/follow/view